What's new

Cider... what type?

What cider?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Somerset lass,it's got to be dry with bits floating around in it. None of these poncy fizzy flavored drinks that pretend to be cider! Scrumpy all the way!

I'd drink my own piss before drinking that.
I'm a proper Somerset cider boy.
i used to drink something similar to piss. it was called white lightning............vile stuff and i dont think it ever saw an apple.

Love drinkng cider.... BUT in Ireland the only ciders are Bulmers and other shitty variaties, unless you want to pay 3,4 or 5 euro a bottle for proper UK types. So I make and drink Turbo cider. Sound like loony juice but the turbo refers to the speed of the brew,not the strenght. Although you can make it 8 or 9% or higher if you want. Its good after a month in the bottle, unreal after six months.Recipe here Turbo Cider - a question or 2 - boards.ie Enjoy

If it's cold fizzy and clear then it ain't cider it's chemical apple juice. Cider should be cloudy, chewy, warm and strong enough to make you piss yourself ;)

The last time I've been drinking cider - it was a great and so needed gift, such as a cider box with couple of cider bottles with different tastes, and such appetizers like cheese and wursts. Sometimes it's way simpler and easier to purchase online and get a complete box of goods, especially if you're out of time.

6 year old thread!
Must be a record, but I'm still closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom