What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cider... what type?

What cider?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cider contact fell through, Fuck!
So now trying to find where I can order it from.without being bent over for postage

Chaplin & Cork's Somerset Gold is decent as is their 'Reserve'……….but Medium for me (voted sweet by mistake :D).

I'm not a fan of these alco-pop ciders though……Passion Fruit? Black Cherry? Fuck off!

You wouldn`t know a decent fucking cider if it was being administered via an enema you chunt.

Cider contact fell through, Fuck!
So now trying to find where I can order it from.without being bent over for postage

And you Rags have what`s technically known as, fucked up again and let the side down.

And you Rags have what`s technically known as, fucked up again and let the side down.

I've got a few spirits kicking aboot. Not sure where the whiskey is but im sure youll drink it Rich [emoji23]

I really don't care what kind of cider it is as long as it's wet....:)

(That means not a dry cider )

Loving the Stella cidre elderflower one at minute GAWJUSS tastes like Turkish delight yum yum

But I normally drink tesco own fruit cider just as good and flavoursome as say kopparberg

Gotta be Healey's Cornish Cyder Farm,

Med sweet :)

Legless but smiling is definitely the way forward, always pick up a few flagons when I'm home :)

They do some cracking meads too, and Rattler for you fizzy fans!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439147169.150338.jpg

Oh and it's only proper cyder if spelled with a Y!

Anything else is just sloppy seconds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom