What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bound by the Crown

No worries @Mark - so pleased you like it!! I was sent it by @VapeClub to try along with The King. Bound by the Crown was 18mg and just too strong for me but The King was 6mg and is an awesome juice. So thanks to Dan for sending them over. The King is out of stock on their site in 6mg, was clearly a popular one :D Will stick another post up about that one when I have a spare sec.

Really pleased you like them so much. Yup The King is definitely a popular choice - it flew off the shelves! But there's a new batch on the way which will be with us in just a couple of days.

Gutted I couldn't get to VF, I was best man at my friend's wedding - so I did at least have an equally terrible hangover on Sunday!!

Cheers VapeClub - glad we weren't the only ones feeling a bit shaky on Sunday! Although to be honest we weren't feeling too clever on the Saturday either :D

And they're back in stock!!

We've got a bundle of back orders which will go out this afternoon, but the shelves are now looking nicely full :)

And they're back in stock!!

We've got a bundle of back orders which will go out this afternoon, but the shelves are now looking nicely full :)
They won't be full for long though, not with the free shipping! Can't wait to get my mothers milk :D

Back
Top Bottom