What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are you worthy ?

I will supply the tartan shopping trolley I will get one of the finest from Glasgow just cancel the comp and give me the gear lol

Yep. Best part is - I'm going on the train! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

So far, the list is:
4 different mods
Batteries
Charger
Some old high capacity batteries to charge my phone with... (charge them through the battery chargers usb)
As many RDAs as I can find.
Pure VG...
bag of cotton...
Kanthal.
2 pairs of jeans.
2 shirts...
Fox onesie
Tent
Sleeping bag...

Shit.

Youre taking your own shit? Dirty boy! :P
and yes 0.09 is probably a little low for me, lol! Better make sure I bring my purple efests with me then!

Raguri...
If you would like to receive a quote/sob story lol, poem, or catchy phrase to achieve worthiness of said giveaway, I could only offer a sob story <cringe>..... However, I have no wish to do this, as I will be perfectly happy if you could build me a coil for my setup (I want clouds, but not death lol, for Christ's sake think of the batteries lol).

Raguri...
If you would like to receive a quote/sob story lol, poem, or catchy phrase to achieve worthiness of said giveaway, I could only offer a sob story <cringe>..... However, I have no wish to do this, as I will be perfectly happy if you could build me a coil for my setup (I want clouds, but not death lol, for Christ's sake think of the batteries lol).

1 death coil coming up!

So when I'm running around like a headless chicken, you're offering monster re-coiling work?

Just trying to save myself some time, ya know ;)

Back
Top Bottom