What's new

Are you worthy ?

Raguri

Nutter!
Right then Apes, I have a full setup to give away at vapefest... (Well, okay... An RDA, and a mod).
Basically, I will have a setup in it... A very nice setup infact,,, All you lot need to do, is convince me that you are worthy of it ;)
How? I do not know.
This is merely an idea atm, I have the mod and I have the dripper, and I have the build as well! I just have no idea of the worthyness scale.
It is a clone, so useless for some of you, but hell, it'll be free...
Can't do a cloud off as well, that's useless unless I give it to the looser, but then you can rig that.
So. If anyone has any Ideas, then feel free to suggest them!

The setup will most likely be:
Copper penny mod clone
And the Infinite CLT.

I received these both for free for review. have done the review, and I'm now using them daily. However, next friday I will be purchasing A new mod, and as a result, I wont be using this setup as much... (I've hit the limit with it!)
So. Any ideas?

If we can't get to vapefest, can we make a nomination of worthiness for someone who can?

If we can't get to vapefest, can we make a nomination of worthiness for someone who can?

Of course, I'm gonna try and find an activity to do on the day as well, make it a mini competition... so perhaps a "who can.get the most freebies in 5 minutes " etc HahaHa

Also Purplefowler

My apologies about the serious delay, I have not forgotten your gift! Just had to keep it for a little bit longer since it's my spare RDA at the moment (Three melted insulators, one snapped post)... :P
So I will also be bringing that with me! :D

Also @Purplefowler

My apologies about the serious delay, I have not forgotten your gift! Just had to keep it for a little bit longer since it's my spare RDA at the moment (Three melted insulators, one snapped post)... :P
So I will also be bringing that with me! :D
No worries :) I just assumed you'd blown up the pc and were too embarrassed to admit it :P

No worries :) I just assumed you'd blown up the pc and were too embarrassed to admit it :P

No no! Have an issue of fitting it in my room so It's in the spare room! But also managed to get the netbook working (Kind of, it overheats like a very hot thing!).
Is 0.09 ohms a bit too low for you? ;)

The amount of stuff you're taking to Vapefest - changes of clothes, humungous amounts of kit to use, give away and things, you're going to need a very nice tartan shopping trolley.

Make it a fastest build comp. You set the desired ohms and give them the tools to work with. Then there off

The amount of stuff you're taking to Vapefest - changes of clothes, humungous amounts of kit to use, give away and things, you're going to need a very nice tartan shopping trolley.

Yep. Best part is - I'm going on the train! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

So far, the list is:
4 different mods
Batteries
Charger
Some old high capacity batteries to charge my phone with... (charge them through the battery chargers usb)
As many RDAs as I can find.
Pure VG...
bag of cotton...
Kanthal.
2 pairs of jeans.
2 shirts...
Fox onesie
Tent
Sleeping bag...

Shit.

Yep. Best part is - I'm going on the train! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

So far, the list is:
4 different mods
Batteries
Charger
Some old high capacity batteries to charge my phone with... (charge them through the battery chargers usb)
As many RDAs as I can find.
Pure VG...
bag of cotton...
Kanthal.
2 pairs of jeans.
2 shirts...
Fox onesie
Tent
Sleeping bag...

Shit.

A very, very large tartan shopping trolley

Back