What's new

Any venders selling concentrates?

yodadude

Postman
As title suggests really. would be great if all aspects of vaping were covered. I hardly saw any concentrates last year but then again I probably missed it being in such awe at my first vapefest.

Cloud9 had some last year so I should imagine they will again. Same for DV and tjuice. I'm hoping atmoslabs will bring some too as I like what I've tried of their juice. I really want to try their cherry but the shipping is just too high and I don't know of any uk stockists. I'm sure there will be a few other folks selling them too but these are the main ones I can think of.

Cloud9 had some last year so I should imagine they will again. Same for DV and tjuice. I'm hoping atmoslabs will bring some too as I like what I've tried of their juice. I really want to try their cherry but the shipping is just too high and I don't know of any uk stockists. I'm sure there will be a few other folks selling them too but these are the main ones I can think of.

Atmos labs concentrates as giveaways? New stockist of atmoslabs at vapefest? check ;)

Atmos labs concentrates as giveaways? New stockist of atmoslabs at vapefest? check ;)
Have I told you how much I LOVE you right now :D so excited now, counting down the days. It's like Christmas for vapers-only 12 more sleeps!!!

Back
Top Bottom