What's new

Any tips for first timers not covered in the dummies guide?

cm90

Postman
Hi,

Thinking of coming up on my own, cause I'm cool like that... Have a few questions that aren't directly addressed in the dummies guide if anyone could help.

1) Looking forward to trying a few juices in the free juice bar. Do people take lots of pre built tanks? Or just carry one tank and mod and mix flavours?

2) Will I be able to camp for a night only? Or do you get blocked in and cant leave till the end! haha.

Any other tips and tricks for the newcomer (that aren't covered in the dummies guide, I've read this already so no need to link me to it haha) would be greatly appreciated.

Much love

cm

Do you have an RDA to take? I imagine that would be the easiest way to sample different flavours

I think maybe someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. I've never been cm90 but I'm sure a vapefest veteran will be along soon to answer your question.

Hey there dude (or dudette). Last year was my first Vapefest and what I learned from last year, was just have a good time, take wellies and waterproof, a big bag for all the freebies, and expect to queue at the T juice free liquid bar and the Decadent Vapours stall. Also enter the raffle. The food and beer was shockingly expensive last year, but the organisers have promised this will change for the better this year. There will be DJs, bands and other entertainment. It promises to be dead good. I, for one, can't fudging wait!!!!!

Last year, there were plenty of juices to try, mainly in evods and mini nautiluses. However, after visiting the VapeExpo at the NEC, and seeing the disappointment of vendors and visitors alike as mods and tanks were pinched, I expect that the vendors will approach the tasting differently. I wouldn't be surprised to see mods on antitheft chains, and an insistence on using your own dripper. Unfortunately this is a result of the selfish fuckers who nicked Hexohms from Cuttwood and Subtanks from others.

I really, really, really hope that I am wrong. Vapefest is a community-based event, but as it is a free event in an industry that has grown massively in the last year, so too does the likelihood that there will be chunts in attendance.

Maybe a vendor will be along shortly to fill us in on what they will be doing to combat the chuntiness?...

Hope this helps and see you at the POTV tent!

Hey there dude (or dudette). Last year was my first Vapefest and what I learned from last year, was just have a good time, take wellies and waterproof, a big bag for all the freebies, and expect to queue at the T juice free liquid bar and the Decadent Vapours stall. Also enter the raffle. The food and beer was shockingly expensive last year, but the organisers have promised this will change for the better this year. There will be DJs, bands and other entertainment. It promises to be dead good. I, for one, can't fudging wait!!!!!

Last year, there were plenty of juices to try, mainly in evods and mini nautiluses. However, after visiting the VapeExpo at the NEC, and seeing the disappointment of vendors and visitors alike as mods and tanks were pinched, I expect that the vendors will approach the tasting differently. I wouldn't be surprised to see mods on antitheft chains, and an insistence on using your own dripper. Unfortunately this is a result of the selfish fuckers who nicked Hexohms from Cuttwood and Subtanks from others.

I really, really, really hope that I am wrong. Vapefest is a community-based event, but as it is a free event in an industry that has grown massively in the last year, so too does the likelihood that there will be chunts in attendance.

Maybe a vendor will be along shortly to fill us in on what they will be doing to combat the chuntiness?...

Hope this helps and see you at the POTV tent!

Thanks daz_app that's really helpful :)

Will you be camping? If POTV members are congregating in a certain area it'd be good to find out where so I can mingle haha :)

Cheers!

Nope just a Saturday for me, as my wife is insistent that I drive to France at 1am on the Sunday to go on our hollibobs! How rude! lol

Back
Top Bottom