What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A big thank you!

To be frank the cloud contest was fucking joke. It was all done on cheering which meant that whoever had the most loud mouth friends won, also there were a few disappearances in the second round and rather than just shifting them to the bottom on the list they were instantly disqualified, and finally I had to pull a no-show because despite all the help from @Raguri my mod would not fire otherwise I would have been up against Miss Pepper in the first round (good to see you giving it a go :) )

Had to! Couldnt not enter! Huge thank you to @veedubs for the loaner.

Must also thank him and Raguri for not killing themselves laughing while i was quickly learning how to cloud chase, deal with vaping hot juice etc.

Got 12 months to prep for the next one - yes, ive been bitten by the cloud chasing bug :rotflmao:

Glad it's working now though! :D
But I do agree about the cheer thing....

How did you rate my clouds then i finished 3rd after a slight mishap in the semi final with changing for a drained battery. I was the guy in the blue jumper. And does anyone else have any pics or video as i haven't seen a single cloud i blew in any of the rounds.

How did you rate my clouds then i finished 3rd after a slight mishap in the semi final with changing for a drained battery. I was the guy in the blue jumper. And does anyone else have any pics or video as i haven't seen a single cloud i blew in any of the rounds.

Aaaaah, I remember you! Saw you with it before with a charged battery. If it wasn't for the mishap I'd have said you'd been through :(. Still fucking gutted, even bought a bloody royal wire pack and did the best build I've ever done

Aaaaah, I remember you! Saw you with it before with a charged battery. If it wasn't for the mishap I'd have said you'd been through :(. Still fucking gutted, even bought a bloody royal wire pack and did the best build I've ever done

Well don't waste the build, post the best three clouds you can with it in the next few days and i will do the same and let the forum decide and then that way at least we get to see it. This was what i used at vapefest and will use in all videos posted in the week. PS you have to post pics of the build. IMG_6529.jpgIMG_6530.jpgIMG_6531.jpg

On behalf of everyone at Decadent Vapours we would like to say a huge thank you to Ric, Jeremy, and all the other organisers and volunteers at Vapefest 2014. Your support before and during the event has been fantastic and we appreciate the time everyone has put in to organise such an enjoyable event. Thank you also to everyone that dropped by the DV tent, we hope everyone enjoyed themselves

Last edited:
Thanks from everyone at The Alchemists Cupboard to the organisers and folk who came along to visit us.

Attachments

• Marquee 2.jpg
    Marquee 2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Marquee 3.jpg
    Marquee 3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom