What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A big thank you!

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
I'm very tired after all the fun today but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the vapefest organising team for putting together a great day out. I don't know how they do it, must be super stressful but they do an amazing job and this year certainly was a monster! Thank you :)

also so a huge thank you must go out to all the amazing vendors that kept us all happy. There was a massive variety to suit all tastes and budgets (and pockets!). You guys must all be knackered and I hope you all enjoyed a very well deserved drink when it was all over!

finally I want to say a big thank you to all the fellow apes I managed to catch up with. I'm not much of a talker but it was great to see so many faces to finally out names to! To everyone I didn't see-hopefully I'll see you next year!

I'm very tired after all the fun today but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the vapefest organising team for putting together a great day out. I don't know how they do it, must be super stressful but they do an amazing job and this year certainly was a monster! Thank you :)

also so a huge thank you must go out to all the amazing vendors that kept us all happy. There was a massive variety to suit all tastes and budgets (and pockets!). You guys must all be knackered and I hope you all enjoyed a very well deserved drink when it was all over!

finally I want to say a big thank you to all the fellow apes I managed to catch up with. I'm not much of a talker but it was great to see so many faces to finally out names to! To everyone I didn't see-hopefully I'll see you next year!

Was a great weekend. Need to organise a time/place for everyone to meet up next time. Didn't get to chat to hardly any apes that went.

Just a shame so many golden ticket goody bags went unclaimed and no apes won anything on the raffle :-(

For a first timer, it was bloody brilliant. Only thing I didn't like was the food, but, that couldn't be helped since I'm a fussy Bugger anyway. Next year, I aim to bring more money and to not spend it all at the bloody pub on Friday!

For a first timer, it was bloody brilliant. Only thing I didn't like was the food, but, that couldn't be helped since I'm a fussy Bugger anyway. Next year, I aim to bring more money and to not spend it all at the bloody pub on Friday!

Right, tell us all what happened with king of clouds then. Been waiting to hear what happened as I've seen the person who won it on fb. Fair few people saying he shouldn't have won so I would like to know what happened. If you'd like to enlighten us that didn't go Raguri :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Good to meet few of you if only briefly-combo of shyness and stress of having the family in tow-randomly been camping next to @soldierblue all weekend didn't know till we were packing up lol

Right, tell us all what happened with king of clouds then. Been waiting to hear what happened as I've seen the person who won it on fb. Fair few people saying he shouldn't have won so I would like to know what happened. If you'd like to enlighten us that didn't go Raguri :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Right. I know the winner personally. And I don't think he got it. He killed two mods, both loaners, wasted a shit load of time, and I ended up Just chucking him my manhattan clone to use just so i could fucking leave.
I entered, then they said 5 minute break, went to talk to miss pepper as it was her first time cloud chasing, and my name was called out, I shouted out what was the name, nobody let me through from the back, and yeah, FUCK IT, Fuck everyone.

Was a great weekend. Need to organise a time/place for everyone to meet up next time. Didn't get to chat to hardly any apes that went.

Just a shame so many golden ticket goody bags went unclaimed and no apes won anything on the raffle :-(
How did anyone get a goody bag? I didn't see any anywhere!

Right. I know the winner personally. And I don't think he got it. He killed two mods, both loaners, wasted a shit load of time, and I ended up Just chucking him my manhattan clone to use just so i could fucking leave.
I entered, then they said 5 minute break, went to talk to miss pepper as it was her first time cloud chasing, and my name was called out, I shouted out what was the name, nobody let me through from the back, and yeah, FUCK IT, Fuck everyone.
Mate, that really sucks! It all looked pretty chaotic and crazy from what we could see outside the tent. You'll always be our cloud chasing king though :)

I had great fun, thoroughly enjoyed the event and enjoyed meeting some fellow apes too :)

Back
Top Bottom