What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

Feel free to bring a BBQ for Friday use and for Saturday (but only after the food vendors have left). If you do, it needs to be a proper one that's at least 1ft off the ground per camping rules :)

I'm now hotelling it for the Friday and Saturday, unfortunately this mean I will not be able to acknowledge camping riff-raff.

Apologies to those affected by this change of circumstance (from being a tramp in a boot of a car) but needs must when the Devil drives and all that, real men don't camp.

I'm now hotelling it for the Friday and Saturday, unfortunately this mean I will not be able to acknowledge camping riff-raff.

Apologies to those affected by this change of circumstance (from being a tramp in a boot of a car) but needs must when the Devil drives and all that, real men don't camp.

fucking amen brother

camping ... *shudder*

Elitist!!

Just kidding havent decided if im camping / hoteling yet :D

Your Camp enough for everyone!!! enjoy your Penthouse Suite!!!:28:

In the hotel bar vaping manbush, wiggling your brows at the ladies no doubt :D
My reputation clearly precedes me

I have no idea what you are talking about

/waggles eybrows

ya bastards. was all set to just go for the saturday but now im tempted to look for a cheap hotel. i aint taking a pregnant woman camping. still, might end up just going for the saturday.

Back
Top Bottom