What's new

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

I happen to agree ;-) once my nieces are able to walk and hold a duster, they learn to play the polishing game !.... The naughty ones get doggy poop scoop duty lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'll be teaching them to coil for me soon should be easy for them with the little fingers and the older ones how to mix the juice :p

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'll be teaching them to coil for me soon should be easy for them with the little fingers and the older ones how to mix the juice :p

Pmsl!

Can't wait. Found out about vapefest just after it happened last year so I'm defo gonna be there this year.
Looking forward to putting faces to names and having a great time with all the wonderful people from POTV

Sent with kind regards and salutations.

Well finally decided I needed to spend some cash on a potv hoodie and t shirt for the fest looking forward to meeting you all. Fingers crossed they sort out all the EFVI problems

Guys, this is literally 10 mins from the mrs's for me so please come will be great to see you all! This is all so exciting :)

Had my fingers crossed for Donnington cause it's right up the road, but hey ho roadtrip!

Be rude not to only 1hr30 away from me :D and I'll be ruffing it in my trusty tent !

sent by pressing buttons and magic

Will hopefully be attending but not staying, as im only in bham it isnt too far to travel so will more than likely be driving up.

Should be good to see the stands and hopefully pick up a few bargains

Right, Me and the fella are camping it, Anyone else planning on staying the saturday night also ?

And.. who's bringing the BBQ :D :D

Back
Top Bottom