What's new

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

Told OH the date, just waiting to see if he can book the day off, if not then im going alone :yahoo:

Shrewsbury, huh? Perhaps a wee visit to my old haunts in mid-Wales, either leading up to or following VF. Yes, that could work out very nicely.

Hoping I can get the time off. truelfc and my self need to loose our vape fest virginity.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

If i can get the day off work and nick the car too,i'll be there- bagging the car is the easy bit!

If I go, I'll probably be bringing large quantities of some diy blends to get some objective opinions. At the mo, it would be banana custard, rum butter & buttermint. Maybe the new coconut, tropical fruit & aniseed. So guinea pigs will be welcomed

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm there! First vape fest for me and going on reports from last year it should be good. I'll start saving...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'll be there as long as the missus doesn't drop on that day (baby number 6). It'll be a first meet for me so very excited to meet up with other vapers. Does POTV have a little meeting place there or should I just look out for the hoodies and Tee's

I'll be there as long as the missus doesn't drop on that day (baby number 6). It'll be a first meet for me so very excited to meet up with other vapers. Does POTV have a little meeting place there or should I just look out for the hoodies and Tee's
LOL andy Love your POTV sig, funny that cause the lil animated bit was one of the first animated avatars I ever used!

Back
Top Bottom