What's new

1st time at vapefest...

ladylaalaa

Initiate
Hey guys

So the tagline says it all really. My family and I will be attending vapefest for the first time this year and as you can imagine have a million and one questions. I'm sure other newbies are having the same thoughts so thought I would start a thread to get a bit of advice from the pro's!!! Lol

So a few general questions I had...

What's the etiquette with freebies etc? Are they just given out or should we ask the individual vendor?
Any ideas what kind of time the raffle usually takes place? What happens if u win a prize but are not there to collect?

Is there a particular order or plan on how to attack the day?

It would be great if anyone thinks of any other questions or things for a noob to know and posts them ☺
Any help or tips would be great!!! Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Ladylaalaa xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

What's the etiquette with freebies etc? Are they just given out or should we ask the individual vendor?

Freebies are generally given out. Watch out for those Golden Tickets hidden in the goodie-bags as they can be exchanged for super-deluxe VIP freebies. You can always ask a vendor for a freebie, I often do but am seldom successful.

Any ideas what kind of time the raffle usually takes place? What happens if u win a prize but are not there to collect?

The raffle tends to be late in the afternoon, this ensures that day-trippers from far afield don't miss out. To avoid fraudulent claims and other low-level chicanery you do have to be present to claim your prize (and receive a jealous half-hearted round of applause). If a prize is not claimed another ticket number is drawn.

Is there a particular order or plan on how to attack the day?

Many vendors, Decadent Vapours, T-Juice and P-Vapor for example, have various workshops, demonstrations, contests and hijinks planned throughout the day, the precise times may be vague at the moment but will be available on the day. The best thing to do is to take a stroll around the four vendors areas (Hyperion, Tethys, Chronus and Themis) and make a note of what's happening when - maybe scribble it on a festival map.

Lastly keep an eye on the Official Web Site for the latest news and developements and be sure to read the UK Vapefest for Dummies Guide.

Have fun at Vapefest!

Last edited:
Brill - thanks so much for your response, that's really helpful. I can't wait!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom