What's new

Vaper Lifestyle Expo 2018 - Manchester

I'll be there, likely around 2pm, or when I figure out the public transport around there.

It's in the middle of an industrial estate so public transport will get you close but not to the door!

We've just got back from it. It was... Ok. I was tempted to go around and cut the wires on certain people's stereos as music was just terrible and stupidly loud, couldn't even talk to vendors half the time but some great vendors there and some great liquids & hardware.

It's in the middle of an industrial estate so public transport will get you close but not to the door!

We've just got back from it. It was... Ok. I was tempted to go around and cut the wires on certain people's stereos as music was just terrible and stupidly loud, couldn't even talk to vendors half the time but some great vendors there and some great liquids & hardware.
I'll be in my element then, I can piss & moan about how loud everything is and how it's too busy [emoji1]

Any decent hardware there at all?

And will they be accepting card payments?

Any decent hardware there at all?

And will they be accepting card payments?

Few bits of hardware. Usual stuff you expect and a few nice bits. We were looking at liquid mostly though a few pretty squonkers caught my eye. Loads of tube mods aswell I noticed.

Not too sure on the card front. I couldn't get a 4G signal (Actually no signal at all) so I doubt it..

I'll probably pop down at some point, but only because I took advantage of the free ticket offer :P

Give me a bell if you get there tomorrow. Me, @Jimmydids and @MrTeaTime are going on our skateboards, larging it up wiv da youf.

You forgot the spray cans for the graffiti, and I’ll be doing some vape tricks whilst @MrTeaTime does cosplay and you groom some young males.

IMG_0882.jpg

Back
Top Bottom