What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaper Lifestyle Expo 2018 - Manchester

Me, @3dj and @MrTeaTime will be there on Saturday @razz1979, let us know when you go and if we are there we will meet you for a pint
Oh god....the 3 Amegos [emoji54]

v1.jpeg

The question is which one is @3dj's hair going as :P Sorry dunc couldn't resist mate... I still have your number @3dj so I'll give you a bell if I'm there on the Saturday if you want to meet up

Just for the record, if there's any other 60 year olds out there that are as fit, have the same waistline as they did 45 years ago, have über cool hair, or any hair that doesn't just sprout from there ears or nose, has a great outlook on life and on top of that is a very decent human being, then I haven't met them.....

@3dj your a top geezer and I love you ;)

Just for the record, if there's any other 60 year olds out there that are as fit, have the same waistline as they did 45 years ago, have über cool hair, or any hair that doesn't just sprout from there ears or nose, has a great outlook on life and on top of that is a very decent human being, then I haven't met them.....

@3dj your a top geezer and I love you ;)

IMG_4210.JPG

Fairly sure she’s about 94 now, but still....[emoji7]

We was thinking of going but it sounds like it will be more aimed at teens.

So one of the lads from the store is going on our behalf.

Look out for him in his DripDrop hoody. Its his first expo so make him feel welcome if you are going please :)

The question is which one is @3dj's hair going as :P Sorry dunc couldn't resist mate... I still have your number @3dj so I'll give you a bell if I'm there on the Saturday if you want to meet up
lol. Yeah Anthony, give me a bell if you make it.

Back
Top Bottom