What's new

Vaper Lifestyle Expo 2018 - Manchester

Nice find @razz1979 also used the code to get a free weekend pass if I get bored.... I wonder if they're struggling to sell them.

I've a weekend ticket so might pop over there for a couple of hours on the Saturday. I've never been to a vape meet... seems to be an awful lot of crap that I've no interest in but it is free.

INDOOR ATTRACTIONS
Vaper Lifestyle Awards
BMX displays
Skateboarding displays
Graffiti wars including demonstrations and displays
Break dancing
Vape tricks
Cloud competitions
Live Bands and DJ’s including BBC Radio 1 Charlie Sloth with his very own ‘Sloth Lounge’
Massive live stage with headline artists, fire breathers, grinding displays and life style and vaper giveaways
Magician
Cantina cocktail space bar
Male Grooming area – beard oils, argan oils
Tattoo
Female beauty products
Sports apparel
Branded clothing
Retro clothing
Nutrition stalls
Stilt walkers
Face painting
Cosplay
Sci-fi props – A Team van & Ghostbusters car
Virtual gaming
Retro gaming
Gadget stalls

OUTDOOR ATTRACTIONS
Emporium – Beers, Prosecco, Gin, Cider, Cocktail bars
Street Food court – Smokers ribs, Pizzas, Hog roast, Chinese, Noodles, Organic, Waffles, Crepes
Juice bar, Milkshake bar, Adrenalin funfair rides, Modified cars – performance cars and drifting displays
BMX displays, Skateboarding displays, Graffiti demonstrations and display

I've a weekend ticket so might pop over there for a couple of hours on the Saturday. I've never been to a vape meet... seems to be an awful lot of crap that I've no interest in but it is free.

INDOOR ATTRACTIONS
Vaper Lifestyle Awards
BMX displays
Skateboarding displays
Graffiti wars including demonstrations and displays
Break dancing
Vape tricks
Cloud competitions
Live Bands and DJ’s including BBC Radio 1 Charlie Sloth with his very own ‘Sloth Lounge’
Massive live stage with headline artists, fire breathers, grinding displays and life style and vaper giveaways
Magician
Cantina cocktail space bar
Male Grooming area – beard oils, argan oils
Tattoo
Female beauty products
Sports apparel
Branded clothing
Retro clothing
Nutrition stalls
Stilt walkers
Face painting
Cosplay
Sci-fi props – A Team van & Ghostbusters car
Virtual gaming
Retro gaming
Gadget stalls

OUTDOOR ATTRACTIONS
Emporium – Beers, Prosecco, Gin, Cider, Cocktail bars
Street Food court – Smokers ribs, Pizzas, Hog roast, Chinese, Noodles, Organic, Waffles, Crepes
Juice bar, Milkshake bar, Adrenalin funfair rides, Modified cars – performance cars and drifting displays
BMX displays, Skateboarding displays, Graffiti demonstrations and display

@Huggett has talked me into going, both driving up for the Fridays business day. Hoping will avoid the skateboarding, graffiti, cloud comp stuff!

To be fair there are a few cracking juice makers going, that's whole reason I agreed... Also some... Not so good ones but will just steer clear.

@Huggett has talked me into going, both driving up for the Fridays business day. Hoping will avoid the skateboarding, graffiti, cloud comp stuff!

To be fair there are a few cracking juice makers going, that's whole reason I agreed... Also some... Not so good ones but will just steer clear.
The street food (BBQ/Smoker), tattoos and vape swayed me.

The skateboard, beard stuff, clouds can fexk off.

The street food (BBQ/Smoker), tattoos and vape swayed me.

The skateboard, beard stuff, clouds can fexk off.

I'm not particularly on the ball with current juice makers so looking forward to seeing whats what. That, street food and a couple of pints.

Back
Top Bottom