What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape meet in Edinburgh

Hi guys,

For anyone who was planning on dropping by today, I'm afraid that we're going to have cancel. Unfortunately, the shop was broken into last night and we're still in the process of dealing with cleaning up, talking to police etc.

Apologies for any inconvenience - we'll try to rearrange when we can.

Hi guys,

For anyone who was planning on dropping by today, I'm afraid that we're going to have cancel. Unfortunately, the shop was broken into last night and we're still in the process of dealing with cleaning up, talking to police etc.

Hope everything gets sorted for you mate, some low life sc*m around.

On another note, how easy is it to get from Edinburgh Waverley station to yourself? I quite fancy a trip to Scotland, and I know absolutely nobody off POTV

Oh no @JAC Vapour how absolutely horrific [emoji17] scumbag b*****ds, I hope a mech mod blows up in their face [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
@EmbraSewerRat guess we'll have to make it another time.

Hi guys,

Aww, fuck man, that's shan. Commiserations and sympathies.

I'd like to hope that the polis can catch the wee bastards, but unless it's a run away greggs pastry.....

If you need a hand to help clean up or the like gies a shout!

Cheers all for the kind comments. Definitely a pain for us, but one of those things unfortunately - thankfully all insured. We're hoping that the police will be able to track those responsible down.

We're just concentrating on getting the shop reopened as quickly as possible.

Back
Top Bottom