What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape events up north?

koreanfxck

Postman
I've been seeing stuff about vape fest and the other one that's just been (I never took geography to fail it so bear with me)
But are there any up north?

Collective looks great tbh,more about the vaper than "freeshit" along the lines of fest i wish them well

If i could wrangle more than one pass a year from swmbo id do both but ill have to stick with fest lol

I could manage to wangle either due to my amazing good looks and eyebrow raising.
I'm torn what to go for now!

If i could wrangle more than one pass a year from swmbo id do both but ill have to stick with fest lol
Aha my other half doesn't know yet
That'll be fun to worm my way out of [emoji52][emoji52][emoji52]

I could manage to wangle either due to my amazing good looks and eyebrow raising.
I'm torn what to go for now!
I think fest is going to be bigger (plus it's in August so more time to save which means more stuff to look forward to)

I think fest is going to be bigger (plus it's in August so more time to save which means more stuff to look forward to)
Fest will certainly be bigger as its well established -its the first collective

Back
Top Bottom