What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Unofficial Bigger than Small Vape Meet 2015

Sorry we had to burger orf so soon but our hanimules were in need of freedom and food.

Also, sorry I'd little to say but was having a minor paranoia attack even though I knew everyone there. :(

Sorry we had to burger orf so soon but our hanimules were in need of freedom and food.

Also, sorry I'd little to say but was having a minor paranoia attack even though I knew everyone there. :(

No problem, cheggie. Was lovely to see you all again

We couldn't wait any longer for the sleepyheads - we're booked into Sunday lunch with the rest of the Fleabag clan.
So it has to be a virtual hug goodbye to Pepper, Gaz & Andy and of course missed the early-rising Kopite's departure

Had a great time!

loved meeting up with Fleabag and mr fleabag, Tubbyengineer Diche BigAndy HAZZA1962 Chegs and mrs chegs and @fraggle came across braving the mountain passes!

Was great that the mutt and oldhippydude and ms oldhippydude came from scotland :D fab to meet you all

Sorry that i didnt surface until a reasonable hour only myself and rick'n'baker dug out the strings and had a music session until some of you were thinking about getting up :D

Was a great evening of games, drinking, sampling so many juices (i have all the notes and the reviews will be up within the week!)

We all walked away with ideas on juice to purchase, which is the great thing about attending meets.

Heck we even had a newbie who just happened to be passing and realising that his vape needed a charge and enquiring if we had anything that would charge his battery as he forgot to pack his charger. Crash course in vaping and i think he took away a warm and fuzzy feeling as he did pop in again. If you have joined the forum welcome!

lastly, did you all remember to take your coat?

Well Ms hippydude and I are back home.
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for a great weekend the company was wonderful.
an extra big thank you to Miss peper and anyone else that was involved in the organization.
To those that did not make it especially those that were worried about February weather,I would say If there is another one organized, Just go, it is an excellent location with great scenery and the weather stays outside.

I had a great time and it was fantastic talking to everyone about life the universe and everything. The journey home across the Dales was somewhat interesting, I hit heavy snow on the tops, but made it back in one piece which is more than can be said for the poor sods that were causing the tailbacks. Who gets to tell ZT ?

Back
Top Bottom