What's new

The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015 - Harrogate

I went on Sat,,, and yeah fairly quiet! But got to try some great gear! And picked up a few freebies!

It's raining, it's 140 miles away and it'll be quite empty...I'm staying in bed.

We once went to Harrogate. Turned out it was Halifax. We laughed and ate sandwiches.

It's raining, it's 140 miles away and it'll be quite empty...I'm staying in bed.

You won't be missing a great deal, @Blachack was apoplectic that no-one would sell him anything he wanted, particularly that little 50w Spiderman box mod - sounds tacky but it was actually a pretty nice looking bit of kit.

Brilliant.

And genius.

It was a very weird show, out of all the vendors only a few were selling, Flavour arts were doing concentrates at £1, Grey haze were selling from their stand but only Cash or Paypal, Vape Emporium, and Five Pawns were also selling, but no-one else as far as I could see. Spent most of the time talking to some cockney git who was a Bowie fan, Blackhack and Tom from South Coast Vapes...

Last edited:
It was a very weird show, out of all the vendors only a few were selling, Flavour arts were doing concentrates at £1, Grey haze were selling from their stand but only Cash or Paypal, Vape Emporium, and Five Pawns were also selling, but no-one else as far as I could see. Spent most of the time talking to some cockney git who was a Bowie fan, Blackhack and Tom from South Coast Vapes...

Sounds like a trade show.
For trade customers to make wholesale orders.
It is how things always worked when I had shops.

edit. In my day if you really wanted to buy something most companies would be prepared to sell their samples at the end of the last day.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd have understood that today when it was meant to be B2B but yesterday was supposed to be a public day...

That's why I was putting off going till today to avoid the hordes.

And by hordes I mean TeaTime.

Back
Top Bottom