What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015 - Harrogate

Duffloop

Postman
My home toon! So if you wanna know something like - can I sleep on your couch? - the answer is - I dinna have a couch!

Register here:

Public Registration | The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition

e-cig-expo.jpg

Saturday 27th June 2015 (Public)
Sunday (Trade only) 28th June 2015

The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015 is the largest E-Cigarette exhibition of its kind in the UK, connecting E-Cigarette companies with their specific audience and updating consumers with industry development.

• Opening times: 8am-6pm (Both days)
  • Admission: Free to attend but pre-registration required
  • www.ecigexpo.co.uk
  • For more information please contact Graham McGhee or Dominic Bartle on 01423 790432
  • Event open to Trade and the Public on Saturday. Sunday is for Trade only

There are more than 1900 square metres of floor space to accommodate 74 exhibitors & over 5000 visitors are expected to attend from the UK & overseas.

Last edited:
All you need is a flat dolley, up end it on some cardboard and a little wiggly wiggle should have it in :)

We had that problem in our last flat. Then I discovered that if you can get an armchair in, you can get a modular sofa in. Modular sofas are great.

well bugger me - modular eh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom