Achiever
The 19th London & South East Vape Meet
Sponsored by T-Juice
Saturday 27th June 2015 5pm - 11pm

The King & Queen

1 Foley Street, London W1W 6DL

www.thekingandqueenpub.com/function-room.html

Nearest tube stations are Goodge Street and Oxford Circus

We will be in the function room which is upstairs, and does not have its own bar.

No vaping at the bar downstairs please.

They don't charge for use of the room but they ask that we give a donation of a minimum of £1. per person which they will give to Macmillan Cancer Support.

They do not serve food at the weekends but they are happy for us to bring in hot food if we want to. Here is a link to a pizza place nearby which has reasonably priced and good pizzas (imo!): ICCo

1. Phoenixflame (Julie)

2. Jessica

3. lairey

3. VapingBad

4. Vern and Mrs Vern

5. bobw1951

6. ervi

7. tomj777 (possibly)

8. philmepowers (hopefully)

9. damian (hopefully)
10. letsavit (maybe)

11. OneDay (hopefully)

12. remnant (half attending
smiley1.gif
so a remnant of remnant
smiley45.gif
)

13. Mrsmac & maybe Mrmac

14. DrMark

15. Trollky

16. Ash

17. spanky (hopefully)

18. Markse

19. phatfil (maybe)

20.Gingi

21. Niamh

Last edited:
jessica, fancy seeing you here! ;) You already have me on the list... I am trying to persuade a friend to come with me, so may be a +1... Mr Lairey is still going to be a no show! :eyeroll:

@jessica, fancy seeing you here! ;) You already have me on the list... I am trying to persuade a friend to come with me, so may be a +1... Mr Lairey is still going to be a no show! :eyeroll:

Ha ha good to see you here :) Hope your friend can make it - it should be good! :)

The meet is this coming Saturday - all welcome (there's no need for your name to be down on the list, feel free to just turn up)

Back
Top Bottom