What's new

POTV bigger than mini meet 2015

Would you attend?

• Total voters

Miss Pepper

Legend
Following on from the success and fun of last years meet at Hawkshead and the chance of meeting up with fellow(ette) vapers again this year, I have been in discussions with @BigAndy about another one this year.

Now it wont be the same as last years meet ie no raffle / goodie bags and you will understand why as you carry on reading this post.

The plan is to do weekend "exclusive hire" of a hostel and basing it on numbers for last year we are looking at a smaller hostel so we can fill it to the rafters with us lot and vape as much as we like inside.

Another idea we are currently mooting is a "juice bar" so there will be various juices for people to sample and perhaps lead us to something we would not normally have tried.

Depending on the date there may also be live music during the day so the artists can enjoy a few beers in the evening with their vape.

Learning from last years' meet it would be a "bring and drink your own beer event" this saves the YHA having to provide bar staff for the event and brings us possible savings on the cost of the booking.

The cost of the event will need to be confirmed and this is subject to numbers. Those happy to share a room with another member or two or three will obviously save on the cost of the booking compared to a member looking to have a room all to themselves.

More than likely it will be a hostel in the Lake District, slim chance of the Peak District and fat chance of one in London :D

The time that we can do exclusive hire is next month ie February and as I have said at this stage it is mooting an idea and nothing is set down in concrete yet.

A quick poll is added to this to try and see what interest there is so I can continue discussions. (For those on the app the poll is just Yes / No / Maybe so please comment in your post and your response will be added to the poll)

Please feel free to add any comments in posts so I can take them on board during my discussions :D

Last edited:
Count me in!!! Although I'm going to need my Thermals on for the Lakes in February!!!:P

It's very unlikely that I would travel up to the Lakes in Feb, but if by some (fat) chance it WAS nearer to London, then I'd be in like Flint, hence the maybe vote.

It would have to be the peak district for me to consider it atm. Hope you all have fun and be sure to post pics of cloudy rooms (send rags out onto the lake in a canoe so I can see pics of the fog rolling in)

I'd really like the peak district as it's more central but I'd be interested in anywhere really

Only interested if there's room to park Chegs mobile man - cave again, wherever it is held.

Back
Top Bottom