What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mini Vape Meet Bournemouth - Saturday 25th April

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 205
Awesome :) juices are locked away in the cupboard ready for Saturday :D

I've managed to convince one of my mates to come along, so hopefully he won't flake out on me.

i know you said you'll be there from 10am, is that the proposed "start" time?

I've managed to convince one of my mates to come along, so hopefully he won't flake out on me.

i know you said you'll be there from 10am, is that the proposed "start" time?

Great stuff! Yep will be starting from 10 :)

Tomorrow's the day, well excited, getting everything sorted out tonight ready for tomorrow!

Tomorrow's the day, well excited, getting everything sorted out tonight ready for tomorrow!

hmm. when you say "everything" I'm feeling a little under prepared for this. was only planning a freshly wicked dripper, my everyday tank and some cash for coffees! should i be bringing more?

*vape meet virgin*

hmm. when you say "everything" I'm feeling a little under prepared for this. was only planning a freshly wicked dripper, my everyday tank and some cash for coffees! should i be bringing more?

*vape meet virgin*

Haha no mate, that will do fine, I'm just sorting out what I am bringing down myself, obviously there is going to be a nice selection of South Coast Vapes juice that I'm bringing down for peeps to vape, going through my kit to see what I am bringing myself! Atty wise it will definitely the Mutation X V3 and two from the Lemo 2, Atlantis 2, Goblin, Subtank Mini and the Freakshow Mini. Box mods to go with that, fuck knows so far haha.

Haha no mate, that will do fine, I'm just sorting out what I am bringing down myself, obviously there is going to be a nice selection of South Coast Vapes juice that I'm bringing down for peeps to vape, going through my kit to see what I am bringing myself! Atty wise it will definitely the Mutation X V3 and two from the Lemo 2, Atlantis 2, Goblin, Subtank Mini and the Freakshow Mini. Box mods to go with that, fuck knows so far haha.

well if its an influence on your decision, id be interested in seeing the Lemo 2 and the goblin :)

ill see what juices i have that people might be interested in trying, i know i have strawberry fields, peachy fields and choconuttynana and probably a few others knocking around. ill see what i can dig out.

Back
Top Bottom