What's new

Mini Vape Meet Bournemouth - Saturday 25th April

dw1986

Achiever
Right then Guys and Girls!

Myself and odinn_sigfodr are rounding up the local troops for a meet as things are getting a little quiet round here. Confirmed numbers stand at 11 at the moment, but with more to be confirmed. Everyone welcome!

There will be awesome juice very kindly provided by South Coast Vaper and a giveaway :)

Venue is BH Vape, 368 Charminster Road, Saturday 25th April.

Free donuts, great coffee and banjos! Everyone welcome.

Will be there from 10am! Hope to see a few other faces :)

Last edited:
Update- South Coast Vaper (total legend) has very kindly provided the excellent South Coast Vapes range for the meet, so there is even more of a reason to come down and have a chance of tasting his awesome juice! Everyone loves a freebie :)

If anyone is keen on coming please post here so that we have an idea of numbers :)

dw1986 Gutted I'm not down til end of June mate, hopefully we can arrange another meet in the area around then?

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

dw1986 Gutted I'm not down til end of June mate, hopefully we can arrange another meet in the area around then?

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Definitely mate, if this one goes well (which it is already shaping up to be) I will make it a regular thing :) Will defo arrange one for end of June anyway :)

i should be able to make it (seeing as its just round the corner from me :) ) ill see if i can interest another couple of mates who vape who aren't on here

i should be able to make it (seeing as its just round the corner from me :) ) ill see if i can interest another couple of mates who vape who aren't on here

That's wicked mate, will be good to see you down there! More the merrier!

Back
Top Bottom