What's new

Heyup!

ECiggyman

Initiate
Hello everyone.
My name is Chris, and I was the organiser of the first VapeCollective in 2016.
It was a success that exceeded all my expectations!
The weekend saw more than 2,000 visitors, who all had a great time.
I decided to retire after that first event, happy and content that it would grow each year in the hands of someone I trusted.
It was, and still is my intention, that all profits made go to a worthy charity.
Sadly, because of illness, the person I handed the baton to, had no choice but to cancel the event planned for 2017.
As you can imagine this caused a lot of ill feelings amongst vendors, and we became a bit of a joke.
I decided to step in and undo all the ill feelings, but it's tough. People don't forget.
I have recruited a brilliant team now, all like-minded folk who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in to make VC2 a resounding success again!
VC2 is a collective, it is YOUR collective, and without YOU there is no event.
We fully intend and expect to become massive, easily the biggest event of it's kind in the North of England.
With FREE entry and a small nominal charge for camping, come and join us next June.
See you there?
good.gif
good.gif
b5ad0891-0f1a-4a41-b079-ab982392f001.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
My name is Chris, and I was the organiser of the first VapeCollective in 2016.
It was a success that exceeded all my expectations!
The weekend saw more than 2,000 visitors, who all had a great time.
I decided to retire after that first event, happy and content that it would grow each year in the hands of someone I trusted.
It was, and still is my intention, that all profits made go to a worthy charity.
Sadly, the person I trusted to carry the flame didn't hold my sentiments.
He ended up cancelling the event that was due to take place this year, upsetting a lot of people in the process.
I decided to step in and undo all the ill feelings, but it's tough. People don't forget.
I have recruited a brilliant team now, all like-minded folk who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in to make VC2 a resounding success again!
VC2 is a collective, it is YOUR collective, and without YOU there is no event.
We fully intend and expect to become massive, easily the biggest event of it's kind in the North of England.
With FREE entry and a small nominal charge for camping, come and join us next June.
See you there?
good.gif
good.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom