What's new

Haggis Munchers Meet 2015

Aww shite, booked a train ticket so nae escape - to Glasgow I will go. shudders...

Right, I'll take along a few lengths of clapton coil and some twisted wires for whomever might want any.

And find some way of rigging the compo so's I win the Claymore. :P

What time will you be heading thru?

Looks like I'm working until 4 but if there's likely to still be a few of you around after that I'll head along after work, should be there between half 4 and 5.

hey guys.hope you all have a good time at the meet..sadly im working.but i hope to make the next one :)

I have to be back in Edinburgh 'fore 5, so maybe's heading west around half 12.

Do you still need to get yer shots for La Weej??

Myself and Lady Mutt might be heading thru will give you a shout if it is going to be around the same time

Remember to bring your purses/swaps with you as I'll have Kayfun V4s and Taifun GT V2s and possibly Hana mods DNA 50s (if I can get them from customs in time) for sale/trade.
Bring your home mixed juice and let your fellow vapers test your latest mix.
Show off your latest mod/box/build/dripper/whatever, but most of all have some fun...:)

See you all Saturday.....:)

Edit...the Hana's have escaped from UK Customs and are coming to the vape meet as well....:)

Last edited:
OK so finish nightshift at around 7am in Bathgate, home for quick shower and change to be at Edinburgh passport office for 11:30 then train around 12:30 from haymarket.

It's on like donkey kong.

Blue sky, Rugby, good coffee, fluffy friendly cat AND a vape meet.
Today is a good day.

Well, apart from the whole Glasgow thing, but needs must....

See you lot in a wee while.

Back
Top Bottom