What's new

sheffielddoesnt

Dunno about that though I have seen Devvo live at Donny dome and was in school with allot of his crowd.

aahh i saw this today on my way back from vapevendor hadn't noticed it before. looked pretty good from what i could see.
wil call in next time im down hillsborough.

so i went to hillsborough tuesday.
called into my usual places and thought i'd call into Vapour Boutique for a quick look. walked through the door and was welcomed with a very happy to see you smile from the young lad behind the counter who turns out to be the owner.
a very well set out shop with seats around the counter which covers the back and right hand side of the shop. and sofa seating to the left. my wife was with me so as soon as i started talking she knew she was in for a long haul so sat on the sofa looking lost lol.
the counter is well stocked from kanthal wire and jap cotton to nemesis' and god mods at fair prices.
we chatted for a while and talked about lots of kit and not once was i asked if i wanted to spend. no rush no hard sell just good friendly vape related chat.
i was asked which juice i vaped and which juice i liked which of course led us onto the shops juice which we proceded to try out and very nice they were too lol.
after we had a damned good vape i was asked at what wattage i had vaped at on my sig 100 which i had with me. i said that i didnt go over 60 watts as i had had a very bad dry hit and it put me off any higher.
"give it here he said lets have a go" and asked if he could build a coil and try it out at 100. 2 minutes later and we had it pumped up to 100 watts again using all the top shelf liquids. the flavours were wonderful and the plumes were incredable. the elpluminati and mystique juices are really nice and i am going back for some saturday to vape over xmas. all in all to say i was just popping in to look around we were there for around an hour just chatting a tasting. very friendly very helpful clued up shop.it makes a nice change to walk into a vape shop where the staff know what they are talking about.
i wish you all the best.

Last edited:
There is also Vapor boutique which is run by big tom from safer vapers. I think that's hillsbrough way.
But id say stick to and support @PlumeBlu

He's 'Big Tom and the vaping crew' now. Safer Vapers is no more. Some big drama that I didn't read too much into.

He's 'Big Tom and the vaping crew' now. Safer Vapers is no more. Some big drama that I didn't read too much into.
big tom wasn't there it was his day off. i beleive he works here not owns

Last edited:
big tom isn't the owner he works at the shop

Oh I know, my reply was to the guy saying that Big Tom works there. He mentioned that he is part of Safer Vapers, which nowadays isn't true. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom