What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

sheffielddoesnt

+1 i agree with jeffhds on vape vendor. have been meaning to ask about PlumeBlu and collection.
also how ya doing jeff? hope your keeping well pal.
was the rhubarb and custard i tried your own or plumes? i need a good rhubarb and custard in my life lol.

All good here pal :) hows things your way ?
The rhubarb was By Jove, one of plume's, well worth a trip its only up the road from you as well now.

All good here pal :) hows things your way ?
The rhubarb was By Jove, one of plume's, well worth a trip its only up the road from you as well now.

cheers mate yes all good here thankyou. i will have to call in sometime even if its just for some kanthal and take a look whats on offer.
was wanting to make a small batch just for the evenings but some i have made is way too rhubarby and as i told you i hate rhubarb lol.

cheers mate yes all good here thankyou. i will have to call in sometime even if its just for some kanthal and take a look whats on offer.
was wanting to make a small batch just for the evenings but some i have made is way too rhubarby and as i told you i hate rhubarb lol.

Let the rhubarb steep for at least a week. Most rhubarb flavours lose a lot of their bite once allowed to settle in nicely.

And you are very welcome to visit too!

Let the rhubarb steep for at least a week. Most rhubarb flavours lose a lot of their bite once allowed to settle in nicely.

And you are very welcome to visit too!
thankyou i keep checking your site .
jeff gave me a hit on one of his settups a while ago and it tasted lovely and i absolutely hate rhubarb but have been looking for a nice one since. looks like i will have to send some cash your way lol.

There is also Vapor boutique which is run by big tom from safer vapers. I think that's hillsbrough way.
But id say stick to and support PlumeBlu

Last edited:
I am in donny and tbh most of the shops round here arent good, smoke free in donny, sold me a charger that doesnt work so Have to go back tomorrow, all they have are egos and 10ml=200cigs propoganda

the tobacconist sells egos and ce4s the offy/newsagents next to danum hotel sells evods and protanks and a suprisingly ok juice brand.

Sheffield has one silly expensive place selling mods, dct's and other replaceable head attys and dekang at 5 pound per bottle. The other shops seem to be similar ego's and such. So is there anywhere decent in the area to shop other than treking up to york to see toby?

I'm sorry I just had to :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY

There is also Vapor boutique which is run by big tom from safer vapers. I think that's hillsbrough way.
But id say stick to and support @PlumeBlu

aahh i saw this today on my way back from vapevendor hadn't noticed it before. looked pretty good from what i could see.
wil call in next time im down hillsborough.

vaper boutique was awesome when I went today juices for everyone from the ego vaper on a budget to the high end juice whore. Same with devices and atomisers, from then Such Vapour Many Ohmage Iclear 16 to the doge. I didnt feel pressured to buy and fuck off, nor did I feel pressured to go outside my comfort zone.

We discussed vaping, the state of the review scene and other shops in the atrea all in a relaxed chhilled out enviroment that was somewhat foggy. I will have to go back, annoyingly I do need to call them about something I bought not fitting the device but thats an easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom