What's new

sheffielddoesnt

jediknight129

Postman
I am in donny and tbh most of the shops round here arent good, smoke free in donny, sold me a charger that doesnt work so Have to go back tomorrow, all they have are egos and 10ml=200cigs propoganda

the tobacconist sells egos and ce4s the offy/newsagents next to danum hotel sells evods and protanks and a suprisingly ok juice brand.

Sheffield has one silly expensive place selling mods, dct's and other replaceable head attys and dekang at 5 pound per bottle. The other shops seem to be similar ego's and such. So is there anywhere decent in the area to shop other than treking up to york to see toby?

Last edited:
Vape vendor in hillsbrough is worth a visit, but top sheffield vendor is Plumeblu/Colonel Boom well worth a look.

Agree with jeffhds. Nothing in sheff shop wise. Apart from vape vendor But PlumeBlu is a winner for juice

I was just looking for little stuff like kanthal and maybe some rda's or some little stuff bought a bottle dripper which was nice from ecigaretteshop but they took the mick with prices and didn't seem to want to do much more than charge lots.

Where are PLUMEBLU?

Green dog are looking to move to yorkshire from what they said at vapefest so that might be fun. There was a store near me in brighton that was generally crap but sold rebuilding gear so were okish in a poor light glance. I was wondering if theres anything like that?

I was just looking for little stuff like kanthal and maybe some rda's or some little stuff bought a bottle dripper which was nice from ecigaretteshop but they took the mick with prices and didn't seem to want to do much more than charge lots.

Where are PLUMEBLU?

Green dog are looking to move to yorkshire from what they said at vapefest so that might be fun. There was a store near me in brighton that was generally crap but sold rebuilding gear so were okish in a poor light glance. I was wondering if theres anything like that?

stealthvape is great for wick / wire :)
PlumeBlu do you have visitors a B&M to drop into or are you online only?

Have you tried the ecigarette depot in intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

just an update, theres a shop now near norton college, opposite abbotts cookshop, really nice staff, bloody good innokin range, a range of clone mechs, some good drippers, asic rebuilding gear and a lot of Knowledge.

they even have a god mod in.... bloody hellfire tis HUUUUUUUGE!! Mummy wants!!!

Vape vendor in hillsbrough is worth a visit, but top sheffield vendor is Plumeblu/Colonel Boom well worth a look.

+1 i agree with jeffhds on vape vendor. have been meaning to ask about PlumeBlu and collection.
also how ya doing jeff? hope your keeping well pal.
was the rhubarb and custard i tried your own or plumes? i need a good rhubarb and custard in my life lol.

Back
Top Bottom