What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sheffield vape meet

Sheffield Vape Meet

• Total voters
Thanks to jeffhds for doing a great coil build on my Orieco, duel verticle, clouding nicely.
Also thanks to PlumeBlu for taking time out from a busy schedule to pop in with supplies for the needy.
And thanks to JustDave for his impeccable sense of direction & seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of public transport.

Since I got back I've gone through about 5ml of jeffhds's custard juice he made, it's just sooooo good, don't wanna rebuild my atty as I probs won't be able to get it back to how it tastes now, lol.

What did you guys use when rebuilding it for me? I think you used Jap cotton but not sure of the wire.... could be 0.25 as I seen that floating around a fair bit last night and I'm yet to rebuild my RBA to vape some Red Astaire that Diche gave me (again thank you for the juice)

Since I got back I've gone through about 5ml of jeffhds's custard juice he made, it's just sooooo good, don't wanna rebuild my atty as I probs won't be able to get it back to how it tastes now, lol.

What did you guys use when rebuilding it for me? I think you used Jap cotton but not sure of the wire.... could be 0.25 as I seen that floating around a fair bit last night and I'm yet to rebuild my RBA to vape some Red Astaire that Diche gave me (again thank you for the juice)

If Jeff did it, it was Muji Japanese Cotton. Think most people were using it last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

JayHarris129 I am pretty sure yours was built with the 0.25mm as it needed to be fairly high resistance, the 0.34 was used as well, but that was for a mech not a spinner

I was definitely using muji most of the night, I only switched to standard organic to re wick my own at the very end.

@JayHarris129 I am pretty sure yours was built with the 0.25mm as it needed to be fairly high resistance, the 0.34 was used as well, but that was for a mech not a spinner

Okay, thanks for that, I'll be buying some when I can in that case, I'll also be looking into an iTaste MVP V2 as well :)

it was another enjoyable night :) thanks to everyone for attending looking forward to the next one already

it was another enjoyable night :) thanks to everyone for attending looking forward to the next one already

Maybe we could fit one in before Xmas if poss? would be good as it's a few months away yet, or maybe we should have a meet each month providing people can attend? Just thought I'd share my input.....

Back
Top Bottom