Vape Club
What's new

Leeds vapes

adlufc1141

Postman
Ey Up fellow Yorkshiremen

Any of you guys n gals from Leeds?

I just joined POTV a few days ago, but already bought and sold something on the classifieds and spoke to a lot of knowledgeable folk so im loving this site!!!

Thinking of getting a few of us together for a vape meet/pissup in a pub somewhere

I got a few US liquids that id love other vapers to try as they are lost on my occasional vaping GF

anyone up for it?

Vape Club

I just joined POTV a few days ago, but already bought and sold something on the classifieds and spoke to a lot of knowledgeable folk so im loving this site!!!

Thinking of getting a few of us together for a vape meet/pissup in a pub somewhere

I got a few US liquids that id love other vapers to try as they are lost on my occasional vaping GF

anyone up for it?

When you get a venue sorted give me a shout as im not far away.

Knaresborough to leeds 35mins on the train :thumbup:

anyone up for it?

Im up in Leeds quite a lot (slim chance I may be moving there actually).

Could defo get to a Leeds meet if the timing was right.

I know a lot of the pubs in Leeds are cool with vaping

AcmeFog
Sounds good, Im up for it. There's a vape meet in Bradford already, last Saturday in the month. Been going for a few months now. Originally organised on UKV. Very friendly crowd and a good laugh. Can't remember name of venue but I'll find out if anyone is interested.

Yeah man I'm from Wakefield so it's only 5 mins on the train! Just let me know when and where! My mate makes juice so I'll bring some for you all to try, dragon fruit and pomegranate at the moment and its reaaaaaly nice! Might have to be an outdoor venue though, i Vape sub ohm! Keep me informed cheers

The vapeing don

Premier Ecigs
I'm in Bradford so not too far, if anything comes up I'm down for it :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Planet of the Vapes

I know it is a bit late in the day but count me in if there is a regular vape meet in Leeds.
There are loads of pubs who would welcome our trade and so many have an empty back room for private functions.
My local pub is huge, has a back room and is vape friendly...and serves real ale to boot :)

Vape Green
E-liquids.com
I'm not far from Leeds and would happily come over for a vape meet

The pub I was thinking of, I know of is vape friendly and has a back room which is hardly used or if the pub is quiet that evening like it normally is we should be able to use the lounge.
The pub is large and located half way between Leeds and Wakefield on the A61. It has a large car park and sells a selection of real ales and guest ales.
There is a regular Leeds/Wakefield bus service which stops right outside the pub for those who don't want to drive.
If you would be interested in a mid-week evening vape meet, put your name below in an orderly fashion please and if there is sufficient interest I will make the necessary arrangements for a first meet in October.
If it proves to be a success, we could make it a regular Yorkshire event :)

Back
Top Bottom