What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is it time for another sheffield meet yet ?

mongolians.jpg

The only photo taken as far as I am aware.. PlumeBlu, JennyS, ElsaBubs, jeffhds (left to right)
MrTeaTime - top man! It is a very good dripper.

I love my 'bloody drunkards stop making me pose for a selfie I WANT CHICKEN' face :D

Also @MrTeaTime... Tobh.. ancient hebrew for good and apparently is pronounced tow-bah.. So we were almost right, in a miles off kinda way...
ah the shit you'll look up when avoiding housework :)

It was good to see everyone, bit of a thick head today but hay it was a great night.

I love my 'bloody drunkards stop making me pose for a selfie I WANT CHICKEN' face :D

Also @MrTeaTime... Tobh.. ancient hebrew for good and apparently is pronounced tow-bah.. So we were almost right, in a miles off kinda way...
ah the shit you'll look up when avoiding housework :)

We were still closer then anyone else!

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Well for the next vape meet I will be bringing a prototype of my dripper that will be released shortly. Airflow is great - it pulls well over a ton so all is well.

I am not sure the name isn't already being used though

towbar.jpg

Its called, the Tow-Bar

Back
Top Bottom