Innokin
What's new

Is it time for another sheffield meet yet ?

I have been on my travels since 16.20 yesterday, going from Leicester to Sheffield via Birmingham. Me and Jen are up and out and on our way to steel city (no, not the tattoo place on London road)
When we arrive in Sheffield we will be heading to the pub via @PlumeBlu's sticky juicy love shack.

see you all in a bit :D

The sticky love shack will be ready for you - though I do need to bin the three year old out of your bedroom - just wondering though Sam, do you want me to leave a potty in the room for you in case of emergency while drunk?

Vape Superstore
The sticky love shack will be ready for you - though I do need to bin the three year old out of your bedroom - just wondering though Sam, do you want me to leave a potty in the room for you in case of emergency while drunk?
Good plan, and then I can drink from it when I wake up with cotton mouth!

Oh and I have all rebuilding stuff needed. Cotton, silica, kanthal, tweezers, scissors, nail clippers, drill bits.
the one thing I don't have though is...
​FIRE

Vape Green
Well, I'd expected some pics by now, hope you're all having a groovy time. :thumbup::cool:

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Just got back....no pics as my phone went dead and i had to find my way back to manc with no satnav!!

Met a couple of forum legends :) ElsaBubs JennyS jeff, @clodfuddled and the rest :D

And PlumeBlu deserves a special mention ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

No pics from me either, I was enjoying myself far to much to think about that lol.

AcmeFog
Why am I awake this early?

Why do I drink?

Why did I let ElsaBubs buy me tequila?

My head hurts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Morning Dave, I'm asking myself the same, except for the tequila part. Good night I guess. :beer::sly:

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

Premier Ecigs
I am delighted and flabbergasted by the generosity that leaves me the proud owner of a dripper today. Thank you jeffhds and PlumeBlu for teaching me to coil it. Would someone please tell me which one it is just in case I get asked lol

Back
Top Bottom