What's new

i come across this...

Clonfuddled

Achiever
A poster for a vape meet last thursday of every month at golden harvest in sheffield (just off the moor), wonder if anyone has been and if so what its like?

Time to own up

Clonfuddled
It 'twas I trying to get this up and running, everyone backed out though when realised it was a head shop, appreciate why this put people off, just went with venue due to location and it also being a decent coffee house, more than happy to organise/participate I any other Sheffield meets, let's do this

Last edited:
Clonfuddled
It 'twas I trying to get this up and running, everyone backed out though when realised it was a head shop, appreciate why this put people off, just went with venue due to location and it also being a decent coffee house, more than happy to organise/participate I any other Sheffield meets, let's do this

We usually go to broomhill tavern. They have always been good to us.

I'm in...

Do keep us all informed when, would be good to get a regular thing going, I've been to wombwell meet, good crowd, good folk like Nigel (SVB Mods), Guy from affordable mods etc go every month, even Barnsley have got a monthly meet going on, sure us Sheffield lot can

Back
Top Bottom