What's new

Getting a bit frustrated

Clonfuddled

Achiever
Visited most the shops around Sheffield, so far only found one that is decent. I have now run into a different issue. Been moving on to kangertech tanks and now need someone that carries the original kanger heads and spares and preferably some the kanger range in store/stock. And cant seem to find anyone. Also been trying to find somewhere that has a decent selection of mods in. I find the ones that do have a extremely small selection and its mostly based on what they would use.

Now would anyone know who or where to go for any the above?

Thanks

Visited most the shops around Sheffield, so far only found one that is decent. I have now run into a different issue. Been moving on to kangertech tanks and now need someone that carries the original kanger heads and spares and preferably some the kanger range in store/stock. And cant seem to find anyone. Also been trying to find somewhere that has a decent selection of mods in. I find the ones that do have a extremely small selection and its mostly based on what they would use.

Now would anyone know who or where to go for any the above?

Thanks

Hi and it's a pain in West/South Yorkshire! I ended up buying everything online. There used to be a stall at Hoyland Market (I think on a Tuesday morning) but I've never been, so I don't know what they stock or if they are still going, but you can google to get the market phone number. Don't know what Kanger stuff you're after, but I've got some new (never used) T3s and spare heads in my stash box! Nell x

Hi, I've found Kraken ecigs to be about the cheapest online for Kanger heads: http://www.krakenecigs.com/clearomisers-tanks

I think you'll find that most shops only cater for beginners with starter kits etc. You'll have to go online for more advanced bits of kit, also, it's the cheapest way to buy them. Do you have anything in particular that you're after?

Stuff like spare heads and bits and pieces are always going to be cheaper to get online.

It's tricky knowing what to stock when you startup. Moreso in a shop as you then have a pile of overheads to worry about. So people tend to stick to what they know to start with. The larger range you carry the more money you have sunk into stock, and unlike a lot of things it's extremely hard to get buy stock on credit from suppliers - most suppliers need paying in full up front, which can seriously dent cashflow.

For new liquids, or new tanks/mods that you've not tried out then a shop is the best place to go. For replacement parts or extra tanks and what have you then it's usually cheaper to buy online, most things get delivered next day, and some suppliers have free delivery and some suppliers have very cheap delivery.

I dont have an issue with shopping online and I do that all the time. I just don't want to order an item say another mod or a mod kit and spend out a lot of money to get it and find out that it don't suit the needs then having to mess about getting it returned. YEs I know im fussy that way :D

Hi I too have had the same frustration, there is this stall in rotherham http://www.electricvape.co.uk/ but not sure about mods, a friend bought a few bits and bobs and it seemed quite expensive.

There is also plumeblu http://www.plumeblu.co.uk/ he is in sheffield, you can order online and pay cash on collection.

I have only been vaping a few weeks but I've found buying online my only option

they have a good selection of mods mostly vv /vw but i meant to say are expensive compared to what you can but online but i guess they have huge overheads as its a double shop. worth a look if you are nearby like me..

Back
Top Bottom