What's new

Ey up

Astro_Vape

Achiever
Been on POTV a while and didn't know this sub forum existed until today so, ey up owd cocks :grouphug:

I love all things shiny :)

Later.

Paul.

Been on POTV a while and didn't know this sub forum existed until today so, ey up owd cocks :grouphug:

I love all things shiny :)

Later.

Paul.

Now then fellow Yorkshire man , Selby could do with a decent B&M shop as I call there quite a lot when out on my train.

im in bradford :)

and driver i remeber going paintballing somewhere in flaxby :) years ago though

Yes indeed to compliment all the charity,fast food and estate agent shops lol.
Mee & Parvin is an old school tobacco shop that has recently dipped their toes into e liquids. I am hoping they see a business opportunity and go the whole hog.

Later.

Paul.

OK the jester I 'know' you from the Hammer group buy thread. Great job with that even though I missed out by a couple of weeks.
Quickie for you as, it seems, you are an habitual F/T user - will you be ordering from them in the near future? I wouldn't mind half a dozen atty stands but tbh don't want to get involved with them. If you were putting an order in could you find room for the stands?

Cheeky I know but if you don't ask ...

Later.

Paul.

Yes indeed to compliment all the charity,fast food and estate agent shops lol.
Mee & Parvin is an old school tobacco shop that has recently dipped their toes into e liquids. I am hoping they see a business opportunity and go the whole hog.

Later.

Paul.

Great little shop , I got caught out when my PT2 started leaking and found them on Google called in and got a few CE5's as back ups.

OK @the jester I 'know' you from the Hammer group buy thread. Great job with that even though I missed out by a couple of weeks.
Quickie for you as, it seems, you are an habitual F/T user - will you be ordering from them in the near future? I wouldn't mind half a dozen atty stands but tbh don't want to get involved with them. If you were putting an order in could you find room for the stands?

Cheeky I know but if you don't ask ...

Later.

Paul.

made 4 orders only last week bud or i would have mate....but they have free postage so would have cost you more in the end cos id have had to send them to you as still cheaper than coming over from selby...fast tech arent bad at all in my opinion,....just dont be sat waiting for them to come...order, then forget about them for a couple of weeks and its a nice surprise when they come :)...durham got his in 9 days so sometimes they are brilliant and sometimes poor but dont forget for free postage it isnt that bad from other side of world really...my vela clone is constantly in my hand and only £9!!! :)

oh and @driver........i bet thats hell of a par score ;)

Understood :) The gateway to financial ruination is just about to be opened lol
I can't resist a bargain. A shiny bargain is fatal.

Later.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom