What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EFVI - Distributors needed for Yorkshire and Humber!

Entropy

Initiate
Hey folks

I'm Neil, Entropy on here, UKV and other places, Entropy72 on twitter, and I'm the regional coordinator for the EFVI dodo box signature collection scheme for the Yorkshire and Humber region. If you're not familiar with this scheme, we are distributing these...

photo-2-225x300.jpg

...along with some nice small sign up forms into as many bricks and mortar vape shops as we can, collecting the completed forms from the boxes and entering the signatures into the EFVI online sign up form.

We desperately need your help! I dont need to tell you how important this is, as I'm sure you have all heard of EFVI already.

What we need are people who are willing to volunteer their time to go around the vape shops in their locality and sweet talk them into having a collection box prominently displayed on their counter. Every now and again, at your convenience, you'd go back to the shops, collect the forms and enter them in the online form, then report back to the regional coordinator (me) how many signatures you collected from each shop.

The boxes will be mailed out to you free of charge, I'll pay the postage (just dont tell my wife that, kay?).

The area I'm coordinating the effort for can be seen here: http://ceedeesposts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/yorks-humber-region-efvi-collection.html

If you can help cover any of the shops in that area, then please get in touch! My email is [email protected], please drop me a line!

Thanks in advance guys :)

Entropy

ps. I've already had offers to cover the following areas - York, Rotherham, Pontefract, Wakefield, Barnsley and Doncaster. Not a bad start :)

Back
Top Bottom