What's new

Bradford Vape Meet 11th November

Nice. Shame I won't be able too. On night shift :(. Still trying to work out who you are. Anyway, have we got cloud chuckers turning up? Maybe worthwhile congregating in that area to the left of the bar if that big extractor fan still works :). Hope John isn't in for a shock if he's picturing £6.99 ego's !

Not sure how many we will get and what sort of equipment. If its just a few its fine, might lull John into a false sense of security for the next one, we are indeed to the left of the bar and we've just lit the fire

Diche, was great to meet you and the others, shame I had to shoot off. Hope we can do it again. Although a small group it was very interesting. Thanks for arranging and I look forward to some added beer next time

Not sure how many we will get and what sort of equipment. If its just a few its fine, might lull John into a false sense of security for the next one, we are indeed to the left of the bar and we've just lit the fire

I hate, hate, hate, you - You're there enjoying beer a chat and a vape, and what am I doing? Sitting on my tod in a Premier inn in Northampton typing crap into a keyboard...

:frustratedcomputer::17::17::17::eeek:

Same here wish I coulda been there DEFFO the next one arrange it straight away :-)

I hate, hate, hate, you - You're there enjoying beer a chat and a vape, and what am I doing? Sitting on my tod in a Premier inn in Northampton typing crap into a keyboard...

:frustratedcomputer::17::17::17::eeek:

It was fun :) nice beer and good company :) Not masses of us, but hey what do you expect for a first outing :) You'll have to drag your bum over for the next one :p

It was a fun little meet with lots of good chat. I'm glad you all liked the juice too! :-)

Back
Top Bottom