What's new

Bradford Vape Meet 11th November

This meetup finally made me sign up to POTV! Been reading for a while. Looks like a great idea, really local for me too. In fact it IS my local when I get chance to get out. Look forwards to meeting a few of you. Hope Johns extractor fan is working if some cloud chasers appear!

I'm guessing your Thornton ?

I can't Fucking come the missus just got tickets to go see the pretty wreckless so got the little one :-( was looking forward to a pint n talk too !!!!
Diche I will drop you that mvp off through week or at weekend don't think he likes it he says its weird using a box ! Lol

I'm well gutted man :-(

I can't Fucking come the missus just got tickets to go see the pretty wreckless so got the little one :-( was looking forward to a pint n talk too !!!!
Diche I will drop you that mvp off through week or at weekend don't think he likes it he says its weird using a box ! Lol

I'm well gutted man :-(

Oh crap, I was looking forward to meeting you properly. I'll be there from 5, you could always bring the kids with you for an hour or so lol ;)

Oh crap, I was looking forward to meeting you properly. I'll be there from 5, you could always bring the kids with you for an hour or so lol ;)

Just found out it may be the 18th not the 11th so will keep you posted :-)

I'm unable to make it tonight :( I hope it goes well though and I'll definitely make the next one if work allows.

Back
Top Bottom