What's new

Bradford Meet Poll

What days work for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Double checked with the landlord tonight and he is happy to see us there, thinks it is hysterical in fact.

If you want to come in by bus I think it is the 607 that comes from the Interchange and drives past the doors of the pub. I caught it tonight and forgot to bloody double check lol. Last bus back is about 10pm so it could be worse :)

Not for me tonight Diche

Definitely a future meet though.

Edit: I've just realised it's a poll (It even says it in the title :/ ) haha I'm on phone and they don't show up. I'll have a proper look when I get home from work

Last edited:
Not for me tonight @Diche

Definitely a future meet though

None of the dates work for you? That's a shame, I was quite looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully we will get the go ahead for a weekend date for the next one as I am sure it will be easier for pretty much every one. Or if you can find a pub that is a bit more accessible that would be great. I haven't been vaping that long and I don't really go in to the centre of town so I have no idea where else might welcome us.

None of the dates work for you? That's a shame, I was quite looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully we will get the go ahead for a weekend date for the next one as I am sure it will be easier for pretty much every one. Or if you can find a pub that is a bit more accessible that would be great. I haven't been vaping that long and I don't really go in to the centre of town so I have no idea where else might welcome us.

After a 12 hour shift I somehow missed the fact it's a poll and thought the meet was tonight haha I'm proper dopey at times :)

I may be able to make it on the 11th and 12th but none of the dates before that. Hopefully we can get a few more people too. I'm looking forward to meeting such a good egg too :) no cuddles or anything though or the other woman's head will probably start spinning :D haha

After a 12 hour shift I somehow missed the fact it's a poll and thought the meet was tonight haha I'm proper dopey at times :)

I may be able to make it on the 11th and 12th but none of the dates before that. Hopefully we can get a few more people too. I'm looking forward to meeting such a good egg too :) no cuddles or anything though or the other woman's head will probably start spinning :D haha

You quite safe with me, I will defend you from the hoards of ravening women unable to help themselves when confronted with your manliness. :P

Bring her along if she fancies it :)

You quite safe with me, I will defend you from the hoards of ravening women unable to help themselves when confronted with your manliness. :P

Haha manliness? I've grown up with five sisters and no brothers.... Can you imagine how manly that'd make you? I used to often get mistaken for being gay haha

I know I'm safe with you Diche.. You'll look after us all, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Haha manliness? I've grown up with five sisters and no brothers.... Can you imagine how manly that'd make you? I used to often get mistaken for being gay haha

I know I'm safe with you Diche.. You'll look after us all, I'm sure.

Me? I have every intention of having a laugh, getting drunk and rolling home. I always get to be the good one when I go down to Sheffield, because I have to drive home after. :(

I doubt she'll want to come, I bore her to death talking about vape stuff so I imagine she'd be asleep within no time if a few of us are :)
Me? I have every intention of having a laugh, getting drunk and rolling home. I always get to be the good one when I go down to Sheffield, because I have to drive home after. :(

:D But someone will need to put me on the bus pissed haha I might need to get a taxi home.. Or I might be able to sweet talk the woman to play taxi :)

Also, you remember the ideas on washing the windows the other day? She beat me to it and didn't say anything about a film on them :D

Back
Top Bottom