What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any Skipton Vapers?

I'm not a million miles away down in Thornton, but I tend to get most of my stuff online.

Yeah, it is fearoffish he does some awesome juice, he was kind enough to bring some along to a recent meet. I'm not sure if he has a B+M though

I don't think he does I think he only online I could be wrong I have met him and can vouch for what riche said :-)

Hello!

Sorry about not noticing this thread. I'm Jamie, from The Finest Vape Juice – Van Dyke Vapes and yes I'm from Skipton. I don't have my own B&M, however I am available from Smokefree Skipton on Water St (Geoff is the owner, real good guy) or if you put in an order online with a Skipton address I'll just deliver it to your door.

Nice to 'meet' you!

im not far off from skipton, over in keighley we have a b+m with some guys who know their stuff, but i still mostly buy online for mods and the likes

im not far off from skipton, over in keighley we have a b+m with some guys who know their stuff, but i still mostly buy online for mods and the likes

Hi!

We do now have a B&M in Skipton. We have a good range of stock like Kangertech, Aspire, Innokin etc. We have our own range of liquids, of course, but we also have Manabush, Liberty Flights and the low end Hangsen.

Back
Top Bottom