POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Shops in Wales

Discussion in 'Wales' started by Slain743, Apr 27, 2013.

1. lucifairy

lucifairy Postman

That's where I was thinking but too far. Vape house in Caerphilly and vapourlicious in cwmbran are awesome too

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vapouround
  3. kersey

kersey Achiever

Barracuda in Bridgend and Jam Jar Vape in Pencoed (just outside of Bridgend) are good too

4. sduncb

sduncb Achiever

+1 for barracuda. Stumbled on this shop when desparate for a battery and was a lovely experience

5. We Vape
  6. shockwaves

shockwaves Initiate

Barracuda in newport was broken into about two months ago for 5x 120ml juices, personally quite expensive kit wise in that one, the one in cwmbran looks good, haven't been in there since I was looking for my kit as they weren't very helpful at all, might be worth another chance though, although newport town only 15mins walk away lol

7. kersey

kersey Achiever

Yeah, they seemed to have a lot of higher end gear which surprised me, a good selection of juices too. Prices were, as expected for a shop, a little higher but at least if you had any issues you could pop the device back to them rather than spending £4.40 each time to post back to the online retailer

8. Gaj1612

Gaj1612 Postman

the vape house in caerphilly is one of the best shops ive been in, theyve recently opened a second shop, really friendly and helpful peopl, barracuda are pretty decent as well.

9. gajica

gajica Initiate

I've got 6 shops listed on The Vapers Guide for Swansea and 5 in Llanelli. I hope it helps!

10. ZeroBass87

ZeroBass87 Postman

I know this is an old thread, but Deluxe Vapours in Llanelli and Pontarddulais are definitely worth checking out. Their Keylime cheesecake juice is out of this world!

11. joe clay

joe clay Veteran

Off to kidwelly next month, any shops there or very near?

12. SirLugg

SirLugg Legend

There's none in Kidwelly itself bud. There's at least three in Llanelli which is around 8 miles away, then there's two in Caermarthan which is about 10 miles away. Swansea is only 15 miles ish and there's two dedicated vape shops there, a guy on the market who sells genuine and clone gear at decent prices and a couple of allsort shops that sell bits and bobs.