POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Shops in Wales

Discussion in 'Wales' started by Slain743, Apr 27, 2013.

1. vaporsizer

vaporsizer Veteran

For the record i hear there's a little vendor in the small mall in Holyhead high street. The mall is a converted shop, subdivided into small outlets in a bid to help small businesses get a foothold without having to pay full high street rates. I havn't actually been in for a look but it's only because i don't go up town much... Next time i'm up there i'll look in on it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Teslacigs
  3. Tegi Vapes

Tegi Vapes Postman

Me and the wife have just opened a little shop in Bala. Small amount of stock at the moment but looking to get more stuff in soon. Currently we stock suprem-e liquid, Aspire clearomisers and smok spinners to name a few of our products

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

4. beefy123

beefy123 Postman

This is a old thread but as I'm gonna be in Swansea and Llanelli this weekend anybody know of shops or even stalls down that way. Anything I seem to find or anybody tells me of is either closed now or no information about

5. Komodo Vape
  6. kannon

kannon Achiever

Deluxe vapours is in Llanelli. I've never actually been to their shop so can't comment but they have their own line of juice which I've tried a few of. The creamy custard from them is actually surprising good if custard is your kind of thing!

@beefy123

7. cleario

cleario Postman

I've never tried any in Swansea way, they all seem to sell there own brand juice. There's zapp in Cardiff, really good selection of juice, a lot of wire and wicking material in stock.

8. beefy123

beefy123 Postman

Cheer
    You are a star, I must have completely missed these when I was searching lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. bananas

bananas Postman

Decadent Vapours are based in Swansea on an industrial park. The guys that write the ashtray blog (ecigarettedirect/smokers angel) have a shop in the town centre that they sell their own juice out of, it's a 60% PG so have only visited once. Also there is a shop quite close to the town centre called vibrant vapours but have never visited.

10. lucifairy

lucifairy Postman

If you fancy a road trip we got some awesome shops in gwent about 50 min from swansea

11. beefy123

beefy123 Postman

Cheers @bananas I'll take a look at them and @lucifairy as much as I'd love to take a roadtrip it's gotta be in Swansea or Llanelli as it's the only way my wife can bribe me to go shopping with her lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. shockwaves

shockwaves Initiate

Switch-ecig in newport are gd awesome people in there, plenty of advice also

• Like Like x 1