What's new

Anyone up for a Welsh mini meet?

Blossom

Achiever
Justthought there’s a lot of vapers in Wales now, is it time to think of a Welshmini meet? Don’t know where, it’s a big countryI know, but thought I’d put the idea out there….

Sounds good, but getting almost anywhere from Cardigan (other than Carmarthen or Aberystwyth) is a pain in the bum when you don't have transport, but if someone can give me a lift... ;)

What size of venue would you propose needing for this? We've talked about running a local one for current and prospective customers to come and try some products. We have connections with a local pub in Glynneath where we are based and they would welcome this sort of event. We currently sell some of our products from the pub. Just a thought anyway.

What size of venue would you propose needing for this? We've talked about running a local one for current and prospective customers to come and try some products. We have connections with a local pub in Glynneath where we are based and they would welcome this sort of event. We currently sell some of our products from the pub. Just a thought anyway.

That could be a good starting point, is it easy to get to? Anyone else interested?

From the green forum..
The venue is

AnAshbridge Inn
Avondale Road, Pontrhydrun
Cwmbran, South Wales
NP44 1DE
Tel: 01633 876678

it's going to be held on the 26th of October from 5pm

I shall be there. If anyone ever wants to sort a POTV mini-meet, i'm sure I could donate some bits and bobs for a raffle :P

Last edited:
Hi everyone, please keep an eye on the South West & Wales Meet thread started by AndyC1971 today, it has been suggested that one place we could hold a meet is in Wales.

Back
Top Bottom