What's new

The great Bedfordshire vape meet! 8th December

Hi Guys, thank you so much for your time on Saturday.
It was great to see the faces behind the powerhouse that is POTV!
I am Umit from The Boring Vape Company by the way!!
To have such amazing feedback on this range of liquids was incredibly humbling.
I'm so pleased to share my story and how we reached the final five and that i have the evidence to support my claims.
I know you all had your reserves with another liquid launching in a saturated market but i genuinely believe what we have created is special and made with the end user in mind.
I'm excited to to launch a range that has been thought about at each stage and all the people who have helped for this to become a reality.
The vapers deserve something thats truly great; aimed at vapers of all shapes, sizes and lifestyles.
My aims in taking on this venture are to make something that is credit to our industry, made for adults and to push liquids beyond market trends its time to show the world whats possible in regards to flavour and products.
Most importantly to not cut corners and ensure we provide a liquid which you can be sure is safe, delicious and innovative.
Thanks so much for you time on Saturday and i look forward to working closely with you guys with this brand and whatever comes in the future i can wait to share this love affair of mine with the world.
p.s Sorry if i raised my voice at any point its just im so passionate with this product and its been a really big part of my life i feel like each flavour has become a lovechild and i love seeing them shock the senses of vapers its like seeing your children blossom and i have been involved in every step of the process raising them to represent not only myself and my company but also the majority of vapers!

Social media channels will be live soon but they can all be reached under @TheBoringVapeCo on instagram, facebook and twitter!

If theres anything anyone needs to know please feel free to drop me a message i will try to be as active as possible :)

Umit!
The Boring Vape Co.
Welcome to our madhouse :)really awesome to meet you but I have to say you are a very bad man! You’ve made some of the most amazing juices I’ve ever had the pleasure to try and I literally can’t stop thinking about them (especially the first one and that cheeky temptress saff!). You have really produced something really special here and I’m literally counting down the day’s until I can be reunited with them again (and I’m usually a diy juice user so for any juice to have this much impact shows just how blown away I am!). Thanks again for giving us an opportunity to try them all out and it was an absolute pleasure to meet you. Keep doing what you’re doing....you’ve nailed it :)

Welcome to our madhouse :)really awesome to meet you but I have to say you are a very bad man! You’ve made some of the most amazing juices I’ve ever had the pleasure to try and I literally can’t stop thinking about them (especially the first one and that cheeky temptress saff!). You have really produced something really special here and I’m literally counting down the day’s until I can be reunited with them again (and I’m usually a diy juice user so for any juice to have this much impact shows just how blown away I am!). Thanks again for giving us an opportunity to try them all out and it was an absolute pleasure to meet you. Keep doing what you’re doing....you’ve nailed it :)

Thank You so much @Purplefowler !! Those are some really kind words you have made my day!

Ah Jabs and Saf are a devilish duo! Its amazing that you have found them so impressionable.

I'm so excited to let them loose on the perfect, each flavour has been through some serious progress I have small sample from each stage stored away and its amazing how much they have developed.

I really am taken back by such kind words and I'm proud to have produced something that you deem worthy of this incredible industry!

The pleasure was all mine, I will keep you all in the loop leading up to launch :)

Back
Top Bottom