What's new

The great Bedfordshire vape meet! 8th December

Hope we are all set? Looking forward to it but I’m also fast coming down with a lurgy and feel like death on a stick so don’t know how long I’m going to last! But you can’t keep a good ape down! So don’t expect much intelligent conversation.....but I doubt anyone was any way :D

I'm a bit shit too - I finished a night shift yesterday morning, and didn't go to bed to try and get back to a normal rhythm and then slept for 16 hours, so I may join you in the dark corner for a kip.

Hope we are all set? Looking forward to it but I’m also fast coming down with a lurgy and feel like death on a stick so don’t know how long I’m going to last! But you can’t keep a good ape down! So don’t expect much intelligent conversation.....but I doubt anyone was any way :D

Setting off now, see you in 40 mins or so!

Had some stuff come up at home so can’t make it now. I’m so sorry but having a special vape for you all. Hope you all have a great night.
IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg

Well made it back home now.
It was good to meet everyone who was there in my brief couple of hours, and great to put faces to names.
Cheers all.

Regards badboybez.

You guys left at the wrong time! Not only did the lovely @Ment arrive about 10 minutes after you left, we also got to try a super exciting new juice line from a brand new company and let me tell you....they were something very special indeed!

But it was really nice to meet some new people and finally meet some others in person after all this time! We will definitely be doing it again in the not too distant future. Thank you to everyone who made it and a very big thank you to @OLD SMOKE VAPES for being a wonderful host. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m very lucky to have such a great independent vape shop on my doorstep :)

You guys left at the wrong time! Not only did the lovely @Ment arrive about 10 minutes after you left, we also got to try a super exciting new juice line from a brand new company and let me tell you....they were something very special indeed!

But it was really nice to meet some new people and finally meet some others in person after all this time! We will definitely be doing it again in the not too distant future. Thank you to everyone who made it and a very big thank you to @OLD SMOKE VAPES for being a wonderful host. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m very lucky to have such a great independent vape shop on my doorstep :)
It was a pleasure and welcome anytime for any event or just to say hello. :)

Back
Top Bottom