What's new

The great Bedfordshire vape meet! 8th December

I've managed to swerve taking our visitors to the football but will need to be involved in the evening shenanigans, so I'll be along earlier rather than later.

C&p from Facebook! Looks like we should have some fun on Saturday!

Hi everyone, on Saturday 8th December until 9pm. we have another one of our open night with 'planet of the vapes'. everyone is more than welcome to come down, we will be doing taste testing of brand new liquids that have not yet been released to the public. we will also be recording some video footage for zap juices Christmas advert. so please everyone feel free to pop in

Only one day left can’t wait to put some faces to the names, also what do people bring. Couple of mods. Or full arsenal with build station and supply’s lol [emoji23]

Only one day left can’t wait to put some faces to the names, also what do people bring. Couple of mods. Or full arsenal with build station and supply’s lol [emoji23]
I have no idea, I’ve never been to a vape meet before as I’m actually really shy so I’m actually shifting myself now it’s getting closer. I’ll be easy to spot though as I’ll be wearing my ancient Potv hoodie with it pulled over my head and I’ll be quivering in a dark corner trying to be invisible :D

I have no idea, I’ve never been to a vape meet before as I’m actually really shy so I’m actually shifting myself now it’s getting closer. I’ll be easy to spot though as I’ll be wearing my ancient Potv hoodie with it pulled over my head and I’ll be quivering in a dark corner trying to be invisible :D

I will make sure to shout you across the room and do a slow motion romantic run in your direction then

For me, it depends on whether I intend to buy anything as i wouldn't be able to wait till I'm home to build it.

@Purplefowler, looking at Google it looks like it's in an arcade with lots of parking nearby, is it easy to find a space or does it fill up with shoppers?

Plenty of us there M’Dear,so reserve 2 seats in the dark corner!! :)

For me, it depends on whether I intend to buy anything as i wouldn't be able to wait till I'm home to build it.

@Purplefowler, looking at Google it looks like it's in an arcade with lots of parking nearby, is it easy to find a space or does it fill up with shoppers?

It’s has a 4 story car park that should be ok to park in right next to it

I'll just be bringing one dtl and one mtl set up and a spare tank for each to try new flavours.
I'm easily recognisable, I look exactly like the bald guy in my avatar.
Looking forward to meeting you all [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom