What's new

Out with the old, in with the new Notts Vape meet.

As I've already been asked.

Seeing as I'm head monkey at the shop and to save ZT some space in the old melon.

If anyone wants any Manabush' specially delivering for the meet to save postage.

Just shout me via PM. I'll set a list, I'll get it all collected.

If between now and the meet there's a price reduction / code, you'll only pay the lowest price that was available between today and 1st December.

As if you lot need anymore incentive for the meet on the 1st December... @ZT will be bringing down Firewater No. 4, No. 5 and No. 6 for everyone to try, won't be for sale yet but gives you a chance to see and try what's coming.

IMG_20181123_103801.jpg

Now Jim - there’s more to life than alcohol ;D

Fuck off, you are a whore to mothers ruin, did you save some of the Manc stuff for me to try? I guess not, prove me wrong, with a bit of tonic and a slice of lemon to go with it, at the meet [emoji16]

As if you lot need anymore incentive for the meet on the 1st December... @ZT will be bringing down Firewater No. 4, No. 5 and No. 6 for everyone to try, won't be for sale yet but gives you a chance to see and try what's coming.

View attachment 178675
Now that's just teasing!! I live on the south coast and have a newborn, full schedule at work and couldn't get up to notts to try the new firewater, hopefully they will be released soon??

Now that's just teasing!! I live on the south coast and have a newborn, full schedule at work and couldn't get up to notts to try the new firewater, hopefully they will be released soon??

East Midlands Airport isn't too far away and Huggett needs experience looking after Little Ones since his is close now... See... Now it's looking tempting! ;)

Afraid I'm not sure on the release date yet but I'm sure ZT will announce here first.

East Midlands Airport isn't too far away and Huggett needs experience looking after Little Ones since his is close now... See... Now it's looking tempting! ;)

Afraid I'm not sure on the release date yet but I'm sure ZT will announce here first.
@Huggett will get plenty of practise of looking after little ones, @3dj turning up guarantees that :rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom