What's new

Out with the old, in with the new Notts Vape meet.

Hotels Mr Dunc. Hotels
Ok then Ash. Is there any decent hotels near the steam? Also, what time is the meet going to go on till. I hope it's a late one. I've just asked Mrs 3dj if she fancies it. (she enjoyed it last time) and she might be up for it.

Ok then Ash. Is there any decent hotels near the steam? Also, what time is the meet going to go on till. I hope it's a late one. I've just asked Mrs 3dj if she fancies it. (she enjoyed it last time) and she might be up for it.
It's on until we can't take anymore ;), plus if anyone gets bored we may head into town.

We've held them before until 2am depends on the amount of people attending. If it's loads of people I say at 10pm we wrap up and head to town (The Sal again) due to noise.

I've personally stayed at Premier Inn down the road, same you guys have I believe...

It's a hotel, it could do with modernising regarding air con but it's cold nights now so...

It's on until we can't take anymore ;), plus if anyone gets bored we may head into town.

We've held them before until 2am depends on the amount of people attending. If it's loads of people I say at 10pm we wrap up and head to town (The Sal again) due to noise.

I've personally stayed at Premier Inn down the road, same you guys have I believe...

It's a hotel, it could do with modernising regarding air con but it's cold nights now so...
I forgot about the premier inn. Not a bad place really.

Ash. That's the one on castle bridge road isn't it? Just making plans.

Ash. That's the one on castle bridge road isn't it? Just making plans.
This one dude.
Screenshot_20181027-104843.jpeg

I'm just gonna bump this.
@Jimmydids and @MrTeaTime
I need thoughts. My plan was for me and Liz to drive down, stay over and get drunk. As much as she enjoyed the last meet, she ain't coming on this one. So I need a plan. I do not want to drive us down and not get you two back home cos I'll get pissed. Feed back please chaps. That is if you are still up for it.

I'm just gonna bump this.
@Jimmydids and @MrTeaTime
I need thoughts. My plan was for me and Liz to drive down, stay over and get drunk. As much as she enjoyed the last meet, she ain't coming on this one. So I need a plan. I do not want to drive us down and not get you two back home cos I'll get pissed. Feed back please chaps. That is if you are still up for it.

I was going to get the train down and considering staying over as last train is 21:24, open to suggestions if someone is driving, I will most likely stay in premier inn near the salutation. Still waiting on @ZT to let me know if they get a booze licence for the day

I was going to get the train down and considering staying over as last train is 21:24, open to suggestions if someone is driving, I will most likely stay in premier inn near the salutation. Still waiting on @ZT to let me know if they get a booze licence for the day
I'll drive us down and stop at the premier. That is my plan so far.

Back
Top Bottom